When creating your username, here are the things you should keep in mind:
- Usernames are not case sensitive, so Bob is the same as bOb.
- Usernames are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Usernames are unique in that two users can't share the same username.
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters.
- Spaces and period(.) are not allowed in a username. When such is present the system automatically converts it to an underscore(_).
- Usernames cannot contain words that will be deemed offensive or abusive to certain groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Usernames must adhere to our terms of service.
Note: When a username conflicts with our filesystem, the username will no longer be accessible, and loading such an address will resolve to the file in the filesystem instead. You are advised to compose your username from your name to reduce the chances of selecting a username that is likely to conflict with our filesystem now or in the future.