We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on this Policy the date it was last updated. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the website (ayocer.com) prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to review this Policy from time-to-time to make sure that you understand how any personally identifiable information you provide to us or collected about you will be used.
What Is Personal Information?
As used in this Policy, the term "personally identifiable information" means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, user name or e-mail address), or information about that individual that is directly linked to information that specifically identifies an individual. Personally identifiable information does not include "aggregate" information, which is data we collect about the use of the Service or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personally identifiable information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
What Information Do We Collect?
Active Collection: We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Services. For example, we collect information: (i) that you voluntarily provide to us (such as when you send us an email); and (ii) to which you provide us access. Such information may include personal information, such as your name, email address, date of birth, social network data and performance related data, and all such data that may be necessary for your use of or access to any or all our Services. When using our Services we will collect information such as device type, operating system type and version. Personal and demographic information may also be collected if you provide such information in connection with posting data, providing access to your online groups and other activities in connection with the Service.
Passive Collection: When you use our Service, some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, and your activity on the Service. We may also automatically collect certain logistical information in server logs, including information about how you use various features of the Service and information about the number, frequency, and length of each session.
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies" when you use the Service. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. Among other things, cookies help us to improve the Service and your experience. If we link cookies to any personally identifiable information, we will treat this information as personally identifiable information. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer to learn about these functions. However, if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services made available via the Service.
We may use Web beacons or similar technology in our Service. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. Such technologies are used to collect aggregate statistics related to usage of the Service and do not collect personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information will be stored on secured servers, and we may store and process personally identifiable information in the United States and other countries.
How Do We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect?
We use personally identifiable information collected on and through the Service for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Service. For example, we may use personally identifiable information we collect:
- to process and complete any transactions in connection with the Service;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of our Service;
- to respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests, and complaints, and to provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze our Service performance;
- to personalize and improve our Services, and our users' experiences with the Services (such as providing content or features that match interests), and to increase our website functionality and user friendliness;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, additional information about our products and services and support and administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our Services. We will not use the email addresses you may have provided to us, for instance in a feedback form, to send marketing emails;
- to notify you about important changes to our Service.
What Personally Identifiable Information Do We Share With Third-Parties?
We will not knowingly share the personally identifiable information we collect from you on or through our Website with third-parties, except as described in this Policy. For example, we may share personally identifiable information as follows:
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services we provide, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf (“Service Providers”). When you sign up for our services we will share your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the Service or Apps that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or to respond to lawful requests or legal authorities including, but not limited to, responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ayocer, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third-parties or the public including, but not limited to, protecting our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Services and Website;
- to enforce or apply this Policy, the Terms, or our other policies or agreements;
- and in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Ayocer.
You understand that when you use our Services, information you provide via the Service, information you grant access to by using the Service, as well as any information you share with individuals through the Service, will be available to other users and may be publicly available.
We are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third-parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any other users or third-parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with third-party privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such third-parties. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared with third-parties without your consent.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete it by making the change on our member settings page.
If you wish to request the deletion of an unauthorized profile you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When you delete your account on Ayocer, we temporarily deactivate the account giving you a 14 days grace period to reactivate the account. If you do not reactivate your account within the 14 days period your account will then be deleted and all the data and information you have posted thereon including but not limited to text, photos, and videos will be permanently deleted.
Furthermore, if you delete your account on Ayocer, some of the data you have posted on Ayocer may still be available thereon, if such content has been reshared by others. Note: You may control who can share the stuff you post on Ayocer and how they are shared.
Links to Other Websites
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can guarantee against any interception or any other type of misuse. To assist with the protection of personally identifiable information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all use of our Service by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. We advise you to change your password frequently and make sure your password is easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at
As part of the service we provide, we help you find and follow your interest and also help others find and connect with you too on other social networks. However, to do this effectively, you may have to link other social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to our Service. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address, it may also ask you to grant us access to publish to your profile and follow people on their network on your behalf. All these permissions are necessary and required to enable us perform the intended actions on your behalf.
How We May Operate On Your Connected Social Network
We use the permissions provided to us judiciously to carry out the intended service, and you may at any time revoke our use of your data and information as collected from these services. Additionally, we also provide a way for you to control how we access, use and operate on these services on your behalf.
Having said that, here's a short and concise way of how we may operate on your connected social accounts:
Once you have authenticated us to connect and use your social networking account on your behalf, you will be able to publish post on connected platforms directly from Ayocer. As per settings, we may also automatically find and follow people on your behalf on other social networks when you follow them on Ayocer. This also means when people follow you on Ayocer, they also follow you automatically on connected social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
We may also request your permission to bring trending stories from people you follow on Ayocer to you on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by posting the story to your connected social accounts. Also, we respect your privacy and settings while doing this.
Please understand that we will never access, use, or operate on the connected social networks except it is to complete a service that you are aware of and have consented to.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective: February 28, 2019